Looking for the right house that fits your liking is just the first step and considering the budget would be the next. When done with choosing the right home and preparing for the budget, what are the other things that you need to take into consideration in selecting the right place to live? Well, don’t forget the amenities, the events, and the establishments that provide the businesses. Fortunately, if you have Mission Viejo homes for sale under your radar, you are not going to have a hard time deciding because everything you need, you will find it in the city of Mission Viejo.
It is safe to say that purchasing one of the Mission Viejo homes for sale is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make in your life. Sure, the houses are quite pricey, but the beauty of the place, the mountains, the lakes and all amenities around gives an added value to your investment, and take note, you’ll get to enjoy this for the rest of your life! And so what are these things that you would expect to enjoy around Mission Viejo? Here’s the list:
1. The Lake Mission Viejo- on top of our list is this scenic lake that has been constructed to add more beauty to the city. Located at the heart of this haven, this city is frequented by residents who want to relax, celebrate family bonding, and engage in recreational activities like boating, and swimming and fishing. Lake Mission Viejo is fantastic!
2. Trails for Hikers, Runners, and Bikers- for runners and hikers, Mission Viejo has a lot of trails perfect for a fun walk or a daily workout to release some sweat. These are the Arroyo Trabuco Trail, Oso Creek Trail, Lake Mission Viejo Loop, Wilderness Glen, Aliso Creek Trail, and the 1984 Olympic Road
3. Fun Activities- there is a fun outdoor activity that is popular around Mission Viejo which they call as “Geocaching.” Geocaching is a treasure-hunting game wherein participants use coordinates and GPS-enabled devices to search for cleverly hidden objects called caches. This activity is perfect for all ages. Also, there is a Skate Park within the city where skateboarders can master or showcase their love for skateboarding. Take note; you have to wear mandatory helmets, or else you will have to return to your house to get one.
4. Animal-Friendly Parks- If you want to walk your dog, this is the perfect place to go. Make sure to follow the rules and regulations included here before you go ahead and let your dog play in this park.
5. Sports Facilities- if you are fond of playing tennis, volleyball, Pickleball, and swimming, there are four sports facilities available for you: Montanoso Recreation and Fitness Center, Sierra Recreation and Fitness Center, Marguerite Tennis Pavilion, and Felipe Tennis & Recreation Center.
6. Accessibility to Schools and Shopping Centers- from elementary to college, the city has a lot of schools around. Your kids don’t need to travel farther and study because the schools are highly accessible to your location. For your shopping needs, there are shopping centers around the city that will provide what you need.
7. Other Services- for the elderly, there are senior programs and activities that they can enjoy in their free time. Click here to see the complete list.
There you have it! Those are the things you would expect to enjoy around Mission Viejo homes for sale. For sure, once you are already living in your own house, you will always have something to do for enjoyment during your free time. On a side note, if you are fond of going to the beach, then the Newport Beach homes for sale are perfect for you. Regardless of what you choose, you deserve to harvest the fruit of your hard work. You owe it to yourself to enjoy the best life possible. And for that, you have to decide what’s best for you. For your housing needs, the houses around Mission Viejo should be perfect.